Man, I really like this bulletin board. You drop a question, and there is plenty of guys willing to help you... now that is what I call flyfisherman's solidarity, regardless of origin . Thank you guys, I really appreciate your help.

Now... regardig my trout fishing desire...
I said I am interrested in trout fishing cause this is the only fish I find both here in the US and in Romania, my home country. We don't have there largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, crappie etc. We have carp though, really big carp, but we don't flyfish it much. So, if I can flyfish it, almost every species of fish is good for me.
Who knows, perhaps we will meet one day on a stream and exchange patterns or something
FLY4IT - I don't have any fishing tackle or flytying tools and materials because I just came in the US, but as soon I will get 'em, I will be more than glad to meet and fish/tie togheter.

Thank you again for your help

------------------
God Grant that I may live to fish until my dying day, And when it comes to my last cast
I most humbly pray, When in the Lord's safe landing net I'm peacefully asleep,That in His mercy I be judged, As big enough to keep.