******* CHICAGO'S ANNUAL ALL AMERICAN TOURNAMENT **********
AUGUST 22 nd. & 23rd., 2009
As you all know last year's All American accuracy events were cancelled because of severe flooding and storms half way through Saturdays distance events.
Well we may have a somewhat similar situation this year that again relates to water or shall I say the lack of water due to an abundance of algae in the accuracy ponds yet today.
I was informed by brother Phil today that when he went to place the rest of the targets he fond that the algae was still in terrible shape.
The pond has been treated earlier this week and is supposed to be treated again today or early next week BUT AS OF TODAY UNLESS THE WEEDS SINK THERE IS NO WAY WE COULD CAST THE ACCURACY EVENTS AT LINCOLN PARK.
We are as we speak looking for another water location to use for the tournament but nothing has been secured as of this time and date.
As it stands today your plugs would rest on the top of the weeds.

AS FOR THE DISTANCE FIELD IT IS AGAIN "IN VALPARAISO, INDIANA" (NOT CHICAGO).
THE DISTANCE FIELD IS THE SAME AS IT WAS LAST YEAR.
IT IS LOCATED AT THE IVY TECH COLLEGE CAMPUS JUST WEST OF THE CITY AIRPORT
IT IS ALL SET TO USE AND ALL DISTANCE FIELD SHEETS ARE READY.
WE WILL JUST NEED SOMEONE TO BRING ONE OR TWO TAPES OR A LASER SYSTEMS.
ON ANOTHER NOTE WE "WILL NOT" BE USING THE "V" COURT SYSTEM.
The Distance events will be cast on a 180 degree court.
IVY TECH LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS WILL FOLLOW OVER THE WEEKEND.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT PHIL SEROCZYNSKI OR MYSELF WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Phil - 1-847-358-4152
John 1-219-464-1125

On another side note, if the situation does not improve for the accuracy events and any of you would still like to cast the distance events let me know because we do have the field for the weekend.

You can expect a number of updates regarding the situation between now and Wednesday, possibly by the day.
Regards
John Seroczynski & the Chicago Casting Club