+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing this weeekend??

Hybrid View

Default What are you doing this weeekend??

So I'm just wondering what enyone out there is doing this weekend??? Not that I want to come hang out and catch some of your fish, just trying to live viariously through you all and the time you might (or might not) be spending on the water. So what are you doing this weekend... fishing or not what are your plans?

Steve

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

I have two activities planned. One is to put my yakanoe into the Hiawassee, and/or the Ocoee rivers and fish until I can't stand it anymore. The ither is to study for my test next week in my CE classes. I graduate next week (I hope!). I may split the difference and go catfishing, where I can both study, and fish at the same time.

I'm going to stop off at the creek on my way in from work tomorrow. I get off at 11:00. Then I'm going to o'reilly's to get some brake shoes for my wife's Avalanche. Putting them on Sat AM, then change the oil in the roadster.
    Sunday, I have to put a new wax ring under a toilet, and grill some chicken breasts for supper. No clue what else I might do.

Kirk

This weekend begins our Long Beach Island, NJ beach vacation. Hoping for some bluefish for the BBQ grill.

Yard work. It never goes away. Then maybe BBQ a salmon.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

1) Saturday--Four year old fly fishing Granddaughter Tori & Grandpa are NOT fishing...she claims to be out of, & NEED more peanut butter fudge. I will pick her up early so Grandpa & she can make fudge Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon will be spent with Son Ben's 3...Tia, Erika, & Connor, who are spending the night. Saturday at 8pm, the Brown's 1st exhibition game is on, so Grandpa has the "big" tv reserved for that.
    2) Sunday--My family is coming in from out of State (Lowell, Massachusetts) & we are spending the day with them & of course, all 3 of our adult children's families to include all 7 Grandchildren. As usual, I'll be the idiot playing with the little ones all day & dragging myself to bed Sunday night.

No fishing this weekend, but still lots of Blessings!
    Good luck to those who wet a line.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

22nd wedding Aniversary this weekend, but I did take the Kayak out last evening to a town lake north of me and caught a Bluegill on a white wooly bugger. First time on this lake with a Kayak.

Blog Entries

Mowing the lawn.
    That's the problem with living vicariously, the other fellow may not have any more excitement than you.

Ed

Have to assist with a server upgrade tomorrow morning... after that pending the weather may stay home and clean up the garage, or head out to a nearby stream for some fly fishin.

Sunday taking the boat out to do some bass fishing... planning on taking the fly rod, as the Rainbows in the lake tend to surface feed on grass hoppers early afternoon.

Paul

Default From the west...

Well i'm in CA now working on a house and won't flyfish though surrounded by some of the best trout, lmb and smallie places. The only way i will (notice i left myself an out) flyfish is if someone pm's and wants to come visit, then i will, otherwise i'll never get this house done.

I flyfished my...uhh...arm off the past two weeks in OR (home) and caught an awful lot of smallies for one person so I'm good for now. Oh, i stopped in Ashland OR and checked a lake there...learned of another from our own Panman...thanks again Tim !

Cheers all,

MontanaMoose
    Last edited by MontanaMoose; 08-15-2009 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread