Hello Everyone;

Ladyfisher called me last night to check on me. I guess since I have been sick I have not kept in touch as well as I should have... I will keep this short. Since Nov I have fought cancer, chemo drugs, a bad reaction to one chemo drug, then after changing drugs another bad reaction to the new one. The doctor and I had a talk on Wed, and I told him I needed a break from the drugs. I told him I was feeling so bad that I needed to get away from the treatments and recover from all the mess I had gone through in the last month. So he gave me until the 11th to get better. The new drug is so bad that after one treatment I am losing my hair. I'll bet I will look funny bald. heheheheh..... Anyway the doctor may remove the new drug all together but we will see.

Any way the illness has not been cancer but the drugs. I feel a lot better today than I did a week ago, and if this keeps up I will continue to feel better everyday.

Thanks to all for the e-mails, if I miss answering anyone I am so sorry. I try to keep track but I know I will miss one every once in awhile.

To tell you how sick I have been, Stev and I have been planning lunch for 3 months. And if you have met me you know I do not miss lunch. <grin>

But to let everyone know I am still alive and kicking. Just the kicks are a little lower and the alive part is only because I know dead people do not have to run to the bathroom.

Go fishing for me, oh by the way...........

The weather tonight here is beautiful, high 60's no wind. Took the wife out to dinner and we ate on the water. One of the most beautiful evenings I can remember.

Keep watching out for the fish-in info. Saltydancindave is working his tail off getting it ready....

Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes.....

Harold