Thread: prayers and if you can a little help

Threaded View

Default prayers and if you can a little help

As some of you know I have a small camping group that has turned into a close knit family. In May one of our members had knee replacement surgery. While recovering her mom died. Now fast forward to a month ago. The family lost a 2 month old baby. Now fast forward to last saterday. The same family that lost the baby(her son) house burned down. With the economics being the way they are there was three families living in the house at the time of the fire. Thank the lord no one was injured. Please keep these folks in your prayers if you wouldn't mind. Now for the help portion of this post. If anyone would like to donate cloths for the babies, they take a size 2, and 6-9 months or anything else it would be deeply appreciated. If you would like to donate my address is:
    ROBERT BUTT
    6022 E VICTORY RD
    NAMPA, ID 83687

We are haveing a 15 family yard sale to help these folks out and I am selling a lot of my rods off and other things as well. These folks will be without a place to live for at least 2 months from what the insurance company said. The insurance company will reimburse them for the cost of housing but that will take at least 2 months. There is only one person working out of the three families. I have obtained employment for one of the members so that makes 2 now working. If you can not help hey that is cool I am just asking. Thanks for all your time
    Last edited by harleybob87; 08-11-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: old timers