+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fished with & met another member...

Default Fished with & met another member...

I finally met and fished with Jason (hungNtree) today. He came down to Jacks and brought his nephew Jessie. Jessie is a beginning fly fisher and he caught on pretty quickly. He fished with Jack and I took Jason with me and we all had a great time. Jason lived up to his nickname and picked on some of our trees but not real bad! He did catch some fish and he also let a 17 or 18 inch rainbow show him the ropes!! It took him straight to the fast water, turned sideways, spit the Reverse Spider fly back at Jason and swam away! I sure would have loved to have taken a picture of that fish with Jason. Oh, well, maybe the next trip. I did get some pictures of Jason with 3 of the fish he caught. I sure hope that Jason and his nephew Jessie had as good a time as I did. Now I can put another face to a member's name. Here is Jason and some of the fish he caught:

Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenP View Post
    I sure hope that Jason and his nephew Jessie had as good a time as I did.
    Warren,

How could we have not had a great time fishing with you and Jack?! I know Jesse had a good time, he went on and on about it for a good hour on the way home. And I know I sure had a fun!

Grn Mt Man may kill me though, I took alot of pics with his camera, but the memory card was still in the computer here at home I have a couple of pics in the camera but that is all. As soon as I figure out how to save them to the card I'll post them!

I think you 2 fine gents have made a fly fisherman for life out of Jesse. I know you have me!

Jason
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Glad to hear that Jessie had a good time. While he didn't land any he did manage to hook up a few and get to fight them for awhile. I know he was tired as he took a short nap on the way back to my house for some fly tying, furled leader making and Pizza.

Hopefully we can get togather again this fall and fish the Duck River.

Warren, Nice report and pictures. Keep it up and we're going to have to change Jason's handle to "HungNFish". Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise View Post
    Hopefully we can get togather again this fall and fish the Duck River.
    I hope so Jack. Jesse told me that he couldn't ride in a vehicle more than a few miles without going to sleep, but he still talked about our trip most of the way home before sacking out. He really enjoyed himself.

Jason
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Dang, y'all are having lots of fun and fish!!! Furled leaders (I don't know nuthin' about them), beer and pizza sound like fun too! I'm gonna hafta make it over t' Jack's one of these days.

+ Reply to Thread