+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my birthday

Hybrid View

Default my birthday

Just had a birthday and the wife treated better then good. I had said I was craving potatoe chips one day. Later in the week I had said man it is funny haven't really wanted icecream this year but a bowl would be good right about now. Well for my birthday, or I should say the night before I got chips with my meal. On my birthday she took me to red lobster cause I had said the maui louie looked good on the commercial, and while at dinner she gave me a birthday card that made me cry it was so sweet. Inside the card was a envelope with some money in it. She said all you talk about is steelhead fishing so there is the money to get that guide again and go steelheading this fall. Last week of Oct I will be hauling in the monster metal heads once again. What a birthday. oh yea when I got home I got a big bowl of ice cream. This is one day I will not forget.

Congratulations, what a great present!
    It is always good to have a great birthday, sounds like yours was fantastic.
    All the best and many happy returns.
    Mike.

Thumbs up What goes around ....

Bob -

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. What goes around comes around, and it came back to you in spades !! Thanks for relating your great experience to us.

John
    The fish are always right.

Sounds like the wife had you all dialed in for a great day. Happy Birthday!

Be sure to give us a report on your October trip for Steelies.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Happy Birthday, Bob!!! You got a good 'un there! What a terrific birthday, surprises and all. Have a blast with that gift!!!

John R

thank you all and yes when this is over I will be posting pics. This trip will be totally fly fishing. In fact I plan on catching at least 30 metal heads this year before the season is over. New schedule gives me tus, wed, and thurs, off starting Aug 23rd. Salmon is just a short 5 hour drive from me if I do the speed limit or should I saw close to it. Next spring I am trying to book a trip in washington for metal heads as well. Will be fishing the grand rhonde on that one and hopefully will be using Guerilla guide service. March madness is not just about basketball. Even going to try to get over and see REE or should I saw meet him. Ok enough I know I just keep rambling on.

+ Reply to Thread