You apologize to someone, and then they completely ignore you? Im not saying that that was the way of my particular case, but it would appear that way since i posted the apology on the individuals thread, sent them a pm and still didn't get so much as a "no problem" or "go to h***!". i will not mention the other individuals name as i dont want to cause a problem, and since i had obviously made that individual mad i felt an apology was in order. Still do as a matter of fact. So, that being said, this will be my last and final attempt(man that seems redundant) to apologize to them. So, to the individual, again i am very sorry about what happened. I attempted to let you know what was going on and why it happened the way it did.

I would like to add how-ever that the quality of all the people on here is top notch. Even though i have never fished with anyone from this site, i think of each and every one of you as a fishing partner and friend. May your lines never be slack and waders never dry.