+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A "BIG" Thank You for a member....

Hybrid View

Default A "BIG" Thank You for a member....

I received a box in the mail today form Jared (CO_Flyfisher on FAOL) and I was almost in tears when I opened it up. I will not say what was in it because Jared may not approve. What was in it is not what is important. The fact that he purchased it and sent it to me was just fantastic! Jared was sent to Tennessee by his employer to work on a project at Arnold Air Force Base and he was here for about 2 weeks. During that 2 week period Jared, Jack Hise and my self done a lot of fly fishing when Jared was not working and we had a great time. Jared is one very good person to be around and fish with. I really enjoyed getting to know him and fish with him. We fished, tied flies, ate out and toured the stores on the Lynchburg square and just had a good time. I really do not feel worthly of the gift he sent me, but, it is something that I always wanted and kept putting the purchase off.

Jared, "thank you very, very much". If your employer ever sends you back this way again, you do not need a motel room. Consider my home yours for as long as you need it. I only wish there was some way I could repay you or some way that I could convey how much your gift means to me. It will be used on every fishing trip I am on.

Thank you so very much.......

Your FAOL Friend,
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Warren,

Good people seem to be the habit around here, as I have seen by the many friends I have made here.

Z

I also recieved a suprise UPS box from Jared! It was unexpected and will be put to good use. But, how did he know I was almost out!!??

Thank you Jared and I hope you get back this way soon!

Congratulations Warren,

Couldn't of happened to a nicer more well deserving guy than you...See Warren, you DO reap what you sow!

akalooker

"The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Dang!

Looks like Jared is following right in Obama's footsteps and redistributing the wealth.....Good for you Jack!

Sounds like you and Warren treated Jared to the Red Carpet treatment and he was just showing his appreciation in return.....Nice going guys!

akalooker

"The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Thanks-Really good to see a post from you. How have you been?
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread