Just thought I'd post this here since a recent mistake required my editing my fishing report "Dad and the Kid". As I was trying to print a copy of my post recently I realized that many of my pics were so large that they spread the print beyond printable tolerances and, not being able to fix that problem, I discovered that when I posted pics a bit smaller in the 640 x 480 size then I could print the pages correctly. Sooooo, being the computer nerd that I am I went to Photobucket and deleted all of my pictures in my FAOL file, resized them in my computer FAOL pic file and then took them back to Photobucket.
In that process, as I went back to my "Dad and the Kid" Fishing Reports post I found that most of the pictures linked to Photobucket were missing from the report due to my having deleted them from Photobucket, thus requiring my rebuilding of and editing those posts. Anyway, it was a real pain. Probably would have been simple for others in the know, but now it's fixed.
Good lesson learned, and my apologies to those who may have tried to read that thread and were disappointed at not finding any photos.

Kelly