Thread: I am very excited!!!!!!

Threaded View

Smile I am very excited!!!!!!

I am headed to Michigan (staying about 10 miles from the Ausable near Glennie) in the morning. I just got off the phone with Bob Linsenman's Fly shop. I am going stop by the shop Sunday morning and book a guided driftboat trip for myself and 13 yr old son sometime during the week. Bob sounded like a great guy and said that the shop had done several father/son trips the past couple of weeks. They had a good time. I bought a waterproof camera yesterday. I hope to have some pictures for the FAOL when we return.

I read this post from someone on FAOL. We are going to go by Gates and check out the Goldens. We are takin one of our Goldens with us on our trip. Here is the post.

"Something you might want to be aware of at Gates---They have two golden retreivers, a male and a female. The female is a thief! She is known to wander off with people's boots, and other items, especially food! She's really freindly, she just loves to have things to play with. (for the life of me I'm having an alzheimer's moment and can't remember her name) She always gives Bill and Brad fits, trying to take off with their cooking items. The male is very mellow and basically just lays around"

Tom
    Last edited by crappiecrazy; 07-24-2009 at 03:37 PM.