Lastchance will be my sidekick on this trip. He's rather geographically challenged but other than that he is almost tolerable to fish with. Don't fluster him, there's plenty of water to share in northeast YNP. Spent many a day on the Soda, Slough, Pebble and Lamar without seeing another soul. In the event you do bump into another soul, like I did on Trout Lake once, you may end up in a delightful three hour conversation with some interesting character. Sometimes people make the day. No, we won't be getting in touch with anyone from Park's Fly Shop. A couple years ago, a young cowboy guide from that shop attempted to run me out of a delightful spot on the Gardner. Let's just say he was a real jackass. It's probably best Lastchance doesn't have a map, it would only confuse him all the more and he will ask even more questions. At this point, I can't take anymore questions. The way I look at it...I'll just tap on the truck lid, let him out and we'll go fishin. Then do it all over again. It will be best for both of us.