+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My best fishing buddy

Smile My best fishing buddy

Me and AJ got to go fising! We had a great time, though the fish didn't cooperate We also had to cut it short, as AJ managed to get a fish hook hung in his back. He cried all the way home, which fortunately wasn't 5 minutes away. Don't worry, as soon as a Batman bandaid was applied and a kiss from Mama he was OK. I wonder why they don't use those bandaids at hospitals, I'll bet the recovery time from an open heart surgery would be cut in half if they just used Batman bandaids.

A very special thanks to Grn Mt Man for his old digital camera. I can't thank you enough for that Dick.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hungNtree; 07-22-2009 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Where did the pic go?
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

I am going to show my ignorance yet again to the readers of this board. Can you guys see the pic? I never posted a pic before.
    thanks,
    hNt
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

hNt -

Neat pic. I guess that answers your question.

John
    The fish are always right.

Blog Entries

cool picture, now make sure you back it up on a thumb drive so you can't loose it to a computer crash,

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Talking Now that's a photo

Jason,

Need to print up and mount a copy of that photo. AJ looks like he's enjoying himself. Here's hoping that's the first of many more similar photos.

Have experience with getting hooked when young. Was 12 and learning to cast a lure with an old back lash rod. I managed to stick 4 barbs of a triple treble hook lure into my back just under my right shoulder blade. Luckily all but one wasn't too deep; but, they had to be pushed through and then needlenose pliered off and backed out. BIG OUCH!!! Sure coulda used several Batman bandaids that day.

Jason, Good to hear from you Buddy. Glad you and the boy got on the water. That's a nice photo and suitable for framing. Bummer about the hook in the back. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

The picture was great, and, by the way, that's what it's all about. I love to catch fish, but I love to see my kids catch them even more. Hope he's still doing it 60 or 70 years from now!

+ Reply to Thread