+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long overdue update

Default Long overdue update

Quite awhile back I made a post about a friend of mine whose wife was hit by a car and was in very serious condition. I was with Larry tonight and we talked quite a bit about things. Laura is much better than she was. She is being allowed time out of the hospital to get away for awhile. There is talk about moving her to a facility that specializes in brain injuries. Possibly though, the best possible scenario is that she is allowed time away. Larry took her back to their house for a visit yesterday and she started having all sorts of memories. She is definitely on the road to recovery even though she will never be 100% recovered. There is also some talk of her being assigned an out patient type rehab facility. Thanks to everyone from Larry for the good thoughts and prayers and my apologies for not updating everyone sooner.

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

nighthawk Guest

Mike,
    That's good news! Tell Larry and Laura to hang in there as these things take time to recover from. They are still in my prayers.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

That's good news, maddog! Glad to hear things are progressing well. Thanks for the update. May God bless your friends!

Maddog, 1 step at a time, things will progress and They will be in our thoughts and prayers at memory Rock.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

God's hands...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread