Cold- just like the other guys said there's a lot of variables that will determine the price. The blank used, the guides used (and what material the guides are made of) type of grip used (custom turned or prefab) are all going to determine the price you end up paying.

Also things like even the length of the rod will make a difference in price because some custom builders charge a flat labor fee while others charge "per wrap".

The builder you choose will be another factor as some guys do it and try to keep prices reasonable for the economic times, while others may just do it sort of "on the side" so they charge more because it's just an extra income for them.

So there's a lot of factors involved that will determine the price of a rod.

Now with that said, I will give my my opinion. For a glass rod if you go with something like a nice glass Fenwick blank or something of that nature with good parts and use a builder that turns his own wood seats and grips then personaly I would say that "should" run you between $175-$210 at the very most. But like I said everyone charges differently so its hard to say exactly what it would run you. But that should give you at least a good idea of what price range to look for when your talking to potential builders.

Hope that helps

Steve