"To amplify on the efficacy of the FEB hopper - used it over the past 6 days on upper Rock Creek, Flint Creek, Madison, Lamar, Gallatin, Ruby and Big Hole rivers, in a side-by-side comparison with some hoppers from Walt Wiese at Parks Fly Shop and my old favorites: Al Campbell's Foam Hopper and Charlie Craven's Charlie Boy Hopper. All were very effective, but the FEB seemed to work even when it wasn't "hopper time", often in the morning (maybe the fish thought it was a cricket?). Must admit it didn't work during the evening caddis hatch on the Madison, but I won't hold that against John (lol).

Regards,
Scott"

I "lifted" the above from BB member Scottp's post on another thread on the Fishing Reports Forum. I think Scott did better with the hopper than I have ??

Anyway, Deanna did confirm that the FEB Hopper will be the FOTW, next week I think. I hope that you all come up with a successful version of this hopper for the waters you fish. Brhoff already got that move started with a gaudy "bassed up" version that he fed to a bunch of smallmouth and rock BASS in OHIO. Geeeeeessssh !!

John