I just bought some new to me glue and thought some of you here may want to hear about it and maybe give it a try. It is called Soft Bait Glue and the guy clams that you can finish a fly or jig without even making the whip finish. Now I don't know about that and most likely will not try it either.

However it has some special things about it that are good. One is you can use it on mono or braid with out hurting the mono. I think he even said some were using it on their leaders. One thing that really got my attention is they say you can glue foam with it and it will not hurt the foam like most glue's do.

Anyway thought I would mention it as some things about this glue is different and dries very fast.

Also thought maybe some of you have tried it and can tell us a bit more? Please let us know if anyone here has tried it. I have several ways that I will use it, but mostly for fishing with soft plastic as you can just put it on a soft plastics and it will wick in and then the hook will hold the soft plastic in place. He said that it will wick into most everything and no odor.

Oh here is a link to the web site... http://www.prosoftbaitglue.com/

Skip