After hearing of this stuff for years, I finally found some and just in the nick of time.

I think I snagged a piece of fishing line between my felt and the sole insert of my Korkers yesterday and the felt was peeled back like a banana.

I had just arrived at my favorite local run and figured a couple casts wouldn't hurt just in case they were hitting...nothing doing so I headed to the local fly shop and found only "new" style replacement soles...won't work.

Ended up buying a replacement sole set and figured I would trim them and attach to the existing sole insert at a lter time BUT they had no Barge Cement.

Spotted a shoe repair shop on the other side of the strip and found some Barge Cement...ignoring the instructions, I slathered both the felt and the sole with cement and walked over to the Asian market for some shopping...came back to the car and both sides were tacky.

Slapped the felt to the sole and attached a small c-clamp that I keep in the car and headed to another flow about 30-40 minutes away.

after 2 days and 8-9 hours of use, the felt holds.....awesome stuff!

I believe this has earned a spot in my camping box.I would bet it would really get one out of a jamb if needed!