Well not exactly, it is sort of running way toward home. Ron Tidd and I closed up the next issue of FAOL to be published on June 29 last night. I fly out of SeaTac, thanks to my angel pilot across the street at about 9:20 Monday morning and God willing I will be in Montana until the 31st of July when Alaska Airlines will fly me back here.

I plan on doing a some fishing, avoiding too much of a high-country sunburn, I will fish some places you know about, and a bunch you've never heard of. The video camera is going, so plan on some fun with that.

This trip is is purely selfish, it is intended to get me healed up and back to a person you all used to know as "the LadyFisher." I suspect some of you may even recognize me when I return. I hope you check out my column, l there might be a surprise or two.

Don't forget to celebrate the 4th of July with proper Honor to our troops, my thanks to all of you for your wonderful condolences and love. JC is watching over all of us - just keep that backcast up (or 'uppeth' whichever the case may be.)

To the new (or in some cases returning) FAOL folks who felt we might be able to use their talents during this awful transition period, our sincere thanks - really much appreciated. We always felt we were the best because we wanted to provide the best, real, honest information we could for our readers. Pretty obvious, it works.
In the meantime until Mr. Tidd has my new computer set to receive email in Livingston, you can reach me by sending to:

NEILMTRAV@aol.com
Att: LADYFISHER

Keep in mind please I really have run away from home and I do not plan on answering email every day. But I love you all anyway. *S*