+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fly fishing show in Charlotte & Atlanta on the same weekend

I made up my mind to go to the Charlotte show. I live about midway between the two and for my needs this year it appears to be the better show. First off I hope to fish in NC this year and I'm in the market for a 3 wt rod and with Dr. Hanneman demonstrating his method of characterizing a rod maybe this relative neophyte will gain a better understanding of what to look for.

I may or may not spend both days. Saturday for sure. Would have gone to the Atlanta show as well if it had not been on the same weekend. I might have gone there instead if their literature would state who was going to be there, rather than who had been there in the past.

Looking forward to meeting Jackster and captgordon.

------------------
    Better Loops and straightening leaders
    Better Loops & Singing Reels
    Lee

For all you FAOL folks, if you are at the Charlotte Fly Show stop by my booth, Troutfishers Guide Service, introduce yourself, and say hey. I will also be working the Frog Hair booth as well.

Thanks
    Randy

[This message has been edited by easttenntroutin (edited 20 February 2005).]

I'm planning to be there in Charlotte. This will be my first show, and I'm very excited. Atlanta and Chorlotte are about the same distance from me. I'm choosing Charlotte because it is also a rod building show, and I have a bamboo blank that I'm dying to work on.

Swamp

It was a pleasure to meet you Better Loops! I hope you had a chance to meet some of the fine folks from my new neck o' the woods! Let me know when you're coming this way again, it would be nice to wet a line with you!

Enjoyed our meeting Jackster. Maybe I'll get a chance to wet a line with you. I know I could sure use the advice of a newly FFF certified angler. Congratulations!!!

------------------
    Lee - Better Loops (and straightening leaders)
    Better Loops & Singing Reels
    Lee

+ Reply to Thread