+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jaw Dropping

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default Jaw Dropping

The next time we go I am first batter. After I give it a extended try ....Joe *dirt* Chadwick can have at it.
    Last edited by spinner1; 07-15-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Default Amazing

What is so good about your tales is that no photos
    are necessary the images come to mind as I read..
    Batter up!

Thanks for that...
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 06-20-2009 at 06:55 PM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Are there any hex hatches on this water? If not go with a 12" articulated musky fly in brown trout colors!

Blog Entries

Default no body home

tried at 4am and nary a whisper.

Lightbulb Lunker

Before you put on that Mepps Musky Killer try a #2 Stacked Blonde, you can also tye this on a #1 offset worm hook. Great Fly for Big Browns. Fish it on a sink tip and see what happens. I would try Fishin' at 8:30-10;30 PM until the end of the month as may times as you can get out. Be sure to try fishy looking spots above and below where you saw the big ONE. Good Luck on Fish HUNTING!! If the Blonde does not workout, Try a Mouse!

Fishin' Jimmy

Blog Entries

Default tried it

tried your time frames and up and down

Big fat uncoordinated boys shouldn't fish at night.

I guess i will need to hook on a 16 inch brown to get its attention.

Exclamation Jaw Dropper

Spinner
    Hooking this Jaw Dropper is going to require more than just throughing something at where you last saw the fish,you should know that. I called it Trout Hunting, get this fish's MO!
    This may require more time and effort than you have.

We all know that this fish did not get this large by getting caught by fisherman. The Last big fish that I heard caught in that size range in your neck of the the woods were caught 40 years ago. They, the old guy from HUB Citythought it was one fish but it turned out to be a pair.Later in he summer, he had the fish on several times, they got off manytimes according to his son-inlaw. He caught one on a live grasshopper and the second on a chub tail. The following winter he passed on.

That brings up another question, what is your plan to land THIS or Them Fish ? No stories about they got off by breaking my ?x size tippit please.

Do not forget about them final arrangements,WARNING next WINTER is not that far away!

Fishin' Jimmy

PS Should we rename Learning Experience too Spinner All About Me? Maybe we should get back to the title and post threads in under the subject that they are about in the correct place.........
    Last edited by Fishin' Jimmy; 06-25-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread