Lately I find that our sport is not holding my interest quite as well as it used to. I have also noted that some of our members have disappeared from the board or really cut back on posts. Some have passed away, some have decided not to post anymore, many have other activities with the warmer seasons and I suspect that some, like me, are loosing interest in our sport and the board.

If any have left on my account I apologize for that. Lately I find myself becoming more and more solitary. My tolerance and patience has been worn thin by some of the personal things I am going through. Perhaps that is why the board just no longer feels like home to me. I have always been the lone wolf. Lately I find my self yearning more for the tranquility of solitude. Perhaps in some way I am being selfish but I think not. I have never been a "people person".

I have been thinking on this a lot as of late. I feel that I no longer belong on this forum. To those that have befriended me I am very grateful and hope our friendships continue. Yes I know I have left the board before but this I must do for the sake of the others on this board and for myself. Too many times as of late I find myself having to restrain myself from laying into some poor soul. I hate feeling that way, it is no fault of anyone here, so I think the best thing for me to do is simply bid you all farewell.

I have shut off my PM function and please, I do not want to discuss this. I have too many other things happening right now.