+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deeply touched

Hybrid View

Default deeply touched

Dee/LF, Please forgive me. I can hardly see the keys. Your article and your promixe touched me very deeply. Peopl ask what is going on around us. You are the answer to that question. It is love and caring for one another. What a blessed man was JC to have a partner as you. I will be praying that Papa God will continue to wrap His arms around you and that He grants you the strength for your promise. Clyde

nighthawk Guest

Amen!!!!!!!!

Good fishing technique trumps all.....wish I had it.

Sometimes we are called upon to do something so horrifically un imaginable ... but do it because the love of that person is so great, that no one else could possibly be able to handle it.
    Oh, to be able to turn back the hands of time ....
    I love you, Dee.
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

I too was deeply touched by Ladyfishers story. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

I read it early this am, and like many I'm sure, was more moved than able to put anything into words...

God Bless you LF,
    Tim
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Deanna,
    I can only echo what others have said. My heart goes out to you daily. I wish you were here, so I could give you a BIG Lotech hug.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

I can only say be strong & remember the good times you both shared. God bless

Default Read with tears and a thought...

I can only hope that I have the strength that you have shown should the same befall my other half. God bless you.

All I can say, at this time, is that I feel your pain and wish there was something I could do to help ease it. Just be the strong person that you are and you will get through this. It will not be easy, but, it is something that you must do and I know your will. Just remember that we all love you and are here for you. Just lean on us and we will help carry you through.

Remember that the door to my home will always be open for you anytime you need to just get away for awhile.

Hugs,
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread