I've been a part time fly fisher for the last 12 years or so, and have gotten by with low end reels up to this point. I'm ready to pick up something a little better now, and my wife says to stop being so cheap on myself, but I'm not sure where to start. My problem is that there isn't enough decent fly shops within a couple of hours of here to allow me to get my hands on many of them. I need some opinions on what to limit my choices down to. My criteria are: 1) $150 or less. 2) 4-6 line preferred (but 5-6 acceptable). 3) Right hand retrieve. 4) Good drag system 5) Extra spools are a huge plus for me. If I buy a better reel, I'll surely want to use it for as much of my fishing as possible, right?
What are the best reels in that category? The reel will be used for bass, trout and occasionally bluegills.I've heard lots of good things here about the orvis barstock, but what about the Pflueger trion, Ross flywater or flycast, Loomis Venture, Echo, etc.? I could even stretch for a Lamson Radius if it is worth the extra.
Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by ol' blue (edited 26 November 2005).]