Hello, I know this has probably been covered but I am so forgetful. I just received a great little 2wt outfit. I have heard the arguments about wearing out a trout by fishing with too light a rod. I am against that argument. I have heard the debate about using the same tippet break point....one on a six wt and one on a 3 wt rod that the fish can be landed quicker on a six wt. I disagree. The tippet will break at the same force you put on it on either rod. Soooooo....now my question is this. I have never broken a rod. Let alone broken one with a fish on. So.....what size trout can I catch and or fish for with my new little two wt? I see no reason on my small stream that I cannot use my two wt. But there are some pigs in there. You gotta be real lucky to hook into one. Very rare. Still.....and I know you size a rod based on the flies you wish to cast. But will my 2wt rod break under the load of fighting a large fish....or will it just take longer to land the fellow? Do you normally break rods because you are underodded.....or only because it has been previously damaged somewhow and breaks when you have a fish on? Given no dings on the rod....how much of a fish can I land with a 2wt? I know....I can go find out. I will learn a lot simply by just catching a few fish on the rod. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.