+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a thank you

Default a thank you

Traveling to places you've never fished is a lot of fun, but a lot more fun if you have some inkling of where to go - so I got in touch with Kelly and John to get a bit of help in Eastern Idaho, and they came through like old friends - thanks for a wonderful introduction to the area.

Karen -

Buzz mentioned that you and Bob got the chance to meet up with him and Kelly to take a look at NoTellum Creek yesterday. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next time.

Hope you and Bob have safe travels over the summer, and I'm looking forward to seeing you both again when you come back through the area.

John
    The fish are always right.

Karen, what a bust! It was so much fun to meet you and Bob and I'm so sorry that Mother Nature didn't cooperate. I hope I didn't scare you off for good, but I'm truly glad we were able to hookup even if it was to just get to know one another better. Thanks for the memory. Sorry I tried to drown Bob, purely unintentional.

Best Regards and have fun on the rest of your trip. I hope you get into the Salmonflies this week on the Henry's Fork, your timing is perfect, even if the weather isn't.

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

+ Reply to Thread