One thing that amazes me is that it rained all week and we still had a good time.

I was back to my PFW (Pre Fish-In Weight) by Tuesday. All it took was three straight days of hard cycling. Heritage, my legs are ready for any trip you want to take.

I also came home to major hatches of caddis and sulphers. Really ticked the hardware and bait guys off when I stepped in next to them and caught one after the other. Had a young boy come over to me and ask how many I'd caught. I said "a few". Then he says, "and there's nothing on your line?". Nope, I just lasso those fish and pull them in! Heck, anyone can do it with a hook. I did tell him there was fly on the end but I'm sure that just confused him more.

Next year's Fish-In will be later and I think that's fine. Just adds to the variety of bugs.

I'm glad to hear Casey will be bringing cookies. They were goood! Just what we need, More Snacks!

With the extra day we should really give some thought to a float & fish trip through the gorge. Also, If anyone wants to do some mountain biking (single track stuff through the state forests) I'm game.

I can't believe I'm starting to plan for next year's trip already.