Ok to begin with I'm a big guy, 6"3" and on a good day 250 lbs. so I need a new pair of waders so...after looking around I ordered the waist high stocking foot Gore-Tex from a major company in their XXL size.
Here's the frustration part. When they arrive I tried them on and they fit perfect "except" the booties are sized like size 13 and I wear a size 11 shoe. Of course I saw that on their ordering form but thought perhaps they would adapt as my wading shoes are sized size 12.

My next step was calling the company because I wanted to ask their product folks why it was that the booties could not be offered in a size 11 or at least a 12. Their answer was the foot sizes are made proportioned to the wearers height and waist size.
So of course I said...well then why dont you offer various sized booties as a special order and charge a few bucks more?

The answer was it would not be cost efficient because there would not be enough people order them to make a profit.

I find this hard to believe so what do y'all think am I alone in this problem or have you also ran across it.
Any solution ideas will be appreciated.

Sorry to rant but this does tick me off.

Tight lines all,

powa