Simms will definitely do this. We ship lots and lots of custom waders like this. Right now it is $50 extra to get custom sized stockingfoot waders or $100 for the bootfoots. The bootfoot waders are DEFINITELY worth the price. I work there and I am going to pay that $100 to get a set of boots to put on my own waders. They are just about the only bootfoot waders that I like. My feet are very oddly shaped so I have to be careful with bootfoot waders, especially since some of the waters around here are VERY silty. You can always call them up and ask, worst case you buy a different kind, but both Simms and Patagonia do custom feet.

The only gripe I have with my simms waders is that the chest comes up a bit higher on me than I would like. Gives me too much confidence that I wont get wet, so I keep winding up with rivers up to my ribcage then having to fight my way back out... Kinda dangerous, but oh well, its my own simple-mindedness. Patagonias that I have seen tend to be about 2 inches less in the chest, and might make it easier not to forget that this water is moving...