I never knew JC well. I assume he must have been an angel because he knew so many of the 'devils' who make this site their home! (he,he) I mean, SOMEONE...HAD to keep everybody in line! (pun's there if you want it)

To me, this site should have been called 'Jim's Place'. I always got the feeling that this site was his 'baby'. And he always managed to keep a tight grip when the wailing of all us 'kids' got a little too much. I don't even think he sent anyone to their room without any supper.

To Jim's family : peace and health to each and everyone. It's not a time for tears; it's a time to celebrate a life lived.

May each of us understand and realize how short life really is. It really is kind of like our very own mayfly we strain to imitate on a piece of curved wire. Even though the lifespan (whether insect or human) is short, the purpose is monumental.

The secret to life is all about giving whatever we can, WHEN we can, without it hurting ourselves.

There's a quote by R.L. Stevenson:
" Judge not each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant."

Others would probably know better than I, but I'd say Jim was a pretty good farmer.

Hope you put in a good word for us all, Jim.
Rest easy.

Peace.