Sometimes things just do not seem fair. Amy always took good care of her teeth. She had a complete hysterectomy at 27 and that has probably been a big contributing factor to her having her teeth removed. Yeah, we know about calcium supplements, osteoporosis and she could write a book on those subjects along with lactose intolerance. Try as she might, and try mightily she did, she just could not stay ahead of them so today the remainder of them came out. Now she will be fitted for dentures when the swelling goes down.

It has been a long day for all here so I am going to cut this short. Her return trip to the surgeon is next week during the Fish-In so it looks like I will miss it again this year. Fish-In or no I am glad we finally got her in to have this done. We have to travel to Wilkes-Barre to go to the SSI oral surgeon since she is on disability and no Oral Surgeon in the great Harrisburg area takes their insurance. Makes me wonder about the Mid State here in Pennsylvania and why the hell am I paying for SSI if this is how they will treat us. Amy is mad enough to spit nails over this. No pun intended. So am I!