I have not seen a post from Paul (flybinder) in some time and have tried e-mailing him and phone calls with no luck plus Mike (ohiotuber) has tried also with no luck and the other day I received the following e-mail from Linda, Paul's wife, and thought I would share it for those who were interested. Hopefully, Paul and Linda will not mind:

Hi
This is Paul's other half and I thought I would drop you a line and let you know he is alive & well. He is out of town tending to his Mother's estate. He is going mad in the process! He has been driving back and forth to Portland all most every day. He left again early this am and won't be back home until late Sunday night. They (sister. brother in law, and brother) were going through the house, cleaning out everything and getting ready for the garage sale that will be Saturday and Sunday.

I won't be checking his mail, but you both left messages which I relayed to him a few moments ago, so am letting you know he is tired, grumpy, and wishing he was home, and sending his own emails.

Linda

Paul, we are thinking about you and praying for you...