Sorry for the delay in responding, but everything is ok here in Kirksville. The tornado did quite a bit of damage on the north side of town, we were about a mile and a half away from the major damage. It hit where a few of the medical students here live, and some friends of ours, everyone is ok, and we have adopted a family who lost their home (with our foster kid, that makes 9 living under our roof!!). God has blessed us with the ability to have a larger house and to help out others. There were 3 confirmed deaths, 2 in Kirksville and 1 in a smaller town near us. I was at the hospital most of the night, we were expecting a large rush of injuries and traumas, and at first we were getting reports that ambulances could not get through because of the downed power lines etc... so we were anxious about a huge rush all at once. But fortunately we did not see it. Our community has really come together, so far all those who lost a house have safe, warm places to stay. Home Depot really should be commended, they sent out flashlights, and other materials to those who needed it, so even large corporate businesses were helping out. If you would like, say a prayer to those families who have lost and those who are providing for them. My brother also is now living in Kirksville, he drives to work in Iowa, and as I was leaving the hospital I saw him driving back, he didn't go to work, so he is safe as well.
I would like to say thanks to Tim for calling, it always amazes me at the family we have on here, and Betty you can relax now!!!!!!!

Drew