Hi folks,
I realize this has little or nothing to do with fly fishing except for those of us that use our bicycles to travel to our fishing waters. Anyway, I recently purchased a maintenance stand called the "R.A.D." or Ride All Day form RAD Cycle Products on eBay. The stand retailed for almost $150 U.S. but I got it for $30.36 U.S. and that included fast UPS shipping.

I ordered this thing late on Wednesday night and it was here early Monday morning! I was a little skeptical at first due to the price but boy was I wrong. This thing is heavy duty all the way. It is not light but will support the weight of the heavier mountain bike like mine with ease. Puts the bike at the perfect height, folds down into a nice compact, portable package without any tools and is rock solid. The only draw back is the finish could be a bit better but at that price who cares.

This thing is a real back saver and is easy on the wallet. I have to give RAD Cycle Products on eBay a real atta-boy here too. They had fast communications, very courteous and super fast shipping. Nice product.

I have some other products I will review a little later on. Some real neat cleaning aids.