+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so proud I am going to bust

Default I am so proud I am going to bust

just got word that my daughters figure skating team just finished 3 rd at the USFA Nationals.......man it is starting to pay off......I am so proud of her and her team......look out Olympics!!!!this winter this is a spectator sport and in 4 years it is a full event......she should be prime

You should be proud! And we're proud of you too - it takes a special committment to back your kids and see them through so they know the hard work and dedication pay off.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Keep us updated we will "bust" right along with you, Congrats to You and your daughter

thanks guys it is tuff being here at home while she is there at Competition.....here is a link if ya care to look it over....she skates on the Dearborn team....USFA 3 rd place national champions!!!!...not too bad for a city rec team that have been told they couldnt !!!
    [url=http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200405/sys-uschamps/novice.htm:e1fde]http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/e vents/200405/sys-uschamps/novice.htm[/url:e1fde]

[This message has been edited by Frogpoop (speling lol).]

[This message has been edited by Frogpoop (edited 25 February 2005).]

Wow. That is great news. Good for them.

Go ahead and have the day. There will be more, blessings come in buntches...

Tim

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Just eat it up while you can. My son played on a hockey team that got 3rd nationally in 1996 and we had a blast. Next thing you know, the kids are in college and I'm sitting around with the other parents talking about the good old days. Best wishes to your family in your adventure. -Jeff

Like JJ just said, "enjoy it now" 'cause later you'll be happy that you spent every moment with your kids that you could helping them to achieve. I keep the memorys of my kid's achievements foremost in my mine remember very fondly of the moments of pure elation.

As our Aussie friends say, "good on ya". (And "good on ya" to that young lady even more.

------------------
    Snow on the roof with fire in the hearth

Way to go, Frog!
    I'm proud of my (archeologist) daughter and have an idea of how it feels> she'll be in next months issue of National Geographic. In an article on Egypt. Also a nephew has just become captain of one of Uncle Sam's aircraft carriers. The best to you and your daughter...My wife watches all figure scating events on the telly, and I enjoy them too. Dang, I wish I'd ammounted to something.

Ol' Bill

Thanks for the smiles!

+ Reply to Thread