Thread: huge 30 inch steelie and some bass and gills

Threaded View

Default huge 30 inch steelie and some bass and gills

it was 30 inches at least (notice the rod butt section to 1st stripper guide! thats 30 inches!!!) and thick as hell(notice my hand) with some huge teeth!! revived it good and then decided to start fishing for smallies but got no takers. I did see 3 or 4 tho so they are there! once i got nothing forawhile I hit up the pond for a half hour and got 2 largemouths and a gill. the biggest largemouth i caught was hooked a lil deep and was bleeding a lil but nothing fatal so i went to wash it off for a pic but he got away. here is the pix I got tho. sorry for letting the big fish get away without pix. he was 3 times the size of the bass pictured.. seen a beaver or muskrat also in the pond and a few turtles also. the steel came on oregon cheese glo egg and the bass and gill on a white minnow this guy gave me on the river! looked like a clouser but has marabou instead of bucktail and estaz for the body and also some hackle on the front with dumbbell eyes and flash longer than the body to look like a tail
    Attached Images Attached Images
    God Put Fly Fishing Here For You And Me! Take Advantage Man! Take Advantage!
    AKA GeorgeMcFly