At the end of this month, I'll be setting up the JC swap auction on the buy/sell page here. I want it to run smooth, I want it to be fair, but I'm not sure the exact format to use yet.

Here's what I'm thinking: Post the auction for 4 sets of swap flies. It will have the description, fly list, rules, and the finishing time. Allow bids on the flies that must be for a higher price (no underbidding since there are 4 sets), and for more than one set. So, for example you can bid $10 for 3 sets. When the swap ends at the posted time, the sets go to the highest 4 bids. So if there are bids for $20, $15, and $10 for 3 sets, the 4 sets will go to the 20 and 15 dollar bids, and the $10 bid will only get 2 of the sets.

Does this seem reasonable? Any other ideas or considerations that you can give me? I haven't decided whether to add a shipping charge or just donate it to the whole fund yet and haven't decided whether to offer the option of doing additional display cases if they want to cover expenses. I probably won't do that, but will document the one I'm putting together for Deanna.
Thanks in advance for your opinions/ideas.