The point is the price. And non resident's getting stuck with mo' money, mo' money, mo' money to pay.I have nothing agains G&F Dept. But this is not the G&F, it's Parks and Rec. I talked to Damon Keen and he didn't know hardly anything about it a couple weeks ago. He said Henry's Lake got a GRANT for some "steam" cleaners to help clean off the boats before they launched. At the hatchery, Wild Rose, Fromes, and the state park launch. I'm not sure about the Cliffs.
Now non resident (yearly) licenses in Idaho are $86 each. Next year, will probably go up to $96. So on top of that, you have to spring for another $20 for an invasive species sticker if you have a boat over 10' and motorized. (5 buck if not)

(Utah implemented a 365 day license a few years ago. You buy in June, it's good until next June. To me that's worthwhile whether you're a resident or non resident. It's too bad that Idaho won't think about doing something like that.)
It doesn't matter about a damn sticker. It won't stop zebra mussels or didymo or any invasive specie from coming into Idaho. Like said before, it's just a matter of time. Migratory birds have a way of 'dropping' bombs that start the ball rolling.
And the idiotic thought of giving the job of selling the invasive species sticker to the parks and rec? Come on politicians, brilliant, straight thinking homegrown folk. Right Sen. Craig?