+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What The Heck Is Goin' On?

Default What The Heck Is Goin' On?

I'm going fishing this next Saturday. It's supposed to be 66 degrees and sunny. Right now, we're having a blizzard. I'm so confused. The local saying around here is; "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes." I hope that's all it takes for this cr@p to change to sun shine. I work in a warehouse with a steel roof. Today we had a hail storm that sounded like Armageddon was upon us. It's a serious change of season around here. I can hardly wait till I need sun screen.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Soon people will be complaining about the heat. I like wild weather, keeps things interesting. Never believe the weather guys either. You'll always be disappointed if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyrodde View Post
    Soon people will be complaining about the heat. I like wild weather, keeps things interesting. Never believe the weather guys either. You'll always be disappointed if you do.
    It would be nice to be paid as well, for being wrong as often, as the weatherman.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Lotech View Post
    I'm going fishing this next Saturday. It's supposed to be 66 degrees and sunny. Right now, we're having a blizzard. I'm so confused. The local saying around here is; "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes." I hope that's all it takes for this cr@p to change to sun shine. I work in a warehouse with a steel roof. Today we had a hail storm that sounded like Armageddon was upon us. It's a serious change of season around here. I can hardly wait till I need sun screen.

Your crying into the wind chill here Lotech I am so ready for a cold root beer float on a hot summer night after work.

Sean
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

I admit that I am a weather geek . The problem with weather "forcasting" nowadays is that the professional weatherpeople spend more time looking at and trying to interpret the various weather models and Dopplar echoes than looking outside their windows (if they have any) . I believe that many of the weatherpeople just report what they are told to report .
    Jay (Trout 5 Jay 0)

I think that they say that "if you dont like the weather" comment everywhere. I have heard it in Nh, FL, WA, and MT so it seems pretty universal. The one I like is the florida weather men... if they leave their house and its sunny: 50% chance of rain. if they leave and it IS raining: 100% chance of rain.

+ Reply to Thread