+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeopardy

Hybrid View

Question Jeopardy

Is there any interest in playing Jeopardy, related to Fly Fishing, Fishing, Famous Persons, Literature, History, Geography, or Trivia? Searching for an "Answer" or "Question" is allowed.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Doug,
    Judging by the "volumes" of responses: A. Lead balloon Q.( correct response) What is a suggestion to play Jeopardy on FAOL BB ?

Mark

Smile

Mark,
    We are playing Jeopardy on another Forum and it is not always a picnic to play, because some people post Answers that stump everyone, then the only way to revive the game is for that person to post an easier Answer.
    It is a challenge to come up with Answers, but I have good luck searching for Questions.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Default I'd try question or two!

Hi Doug,

I don't think that the lack of response is necessarily a condemnation of the Jeopardy idea. I can't image most of the characters on this BB passing up a chance to show off their knowledge a little. Try a few questions and see what we get! Just my 2% of a dollar; I'm sure others will disagree---they always do. 8T

Smile

Jeopardy Rules:

Go ahead and Google search "Answers & Questions"
    It is up to the Player, who posts the Answer, to intervene, when there is an incorrect "Question", or to move on and try another "Answer", if everyone is stumped. In order to keep the Jeopardy game from turning into an argument, or discussion session, please PM each other, with your thoughts, requests, or any dialog you want to participate in.
    All of the above is from past experience, but Please! feel free to add input if you have any ideas!
    Thanks!

Answer: This Author won the Pulitzer Prize (1953), for "The Old Man and the Sea."

Doug

+ Reply to Thread