Hi
I just received the news tonight that my Dad Jim Malone Sr. has to go into surgery Monday for an aggressive Malignant Melanoma that he was operated on for three weeks ago,but tests showed that they did not get it all.I didn't even know he had the first operation he didn't tell me ,he didn't want me to worry.This comes after losing my best buddy,who was part of my soul,and more like my son than a pet,my Bulldog Bubba who died in our arms Thanksgiving night of a sudden heart attack.On top of all this my Fiance's father lapsed into a diabetic coma this week,but thankfully as come out of and is doing better.To say it has been a tough week has been an understatement.My Dad has been my biggest hero my entire life,after becoming a dad at 19 he gave me a wonderful life growing up that he never had,and always had time to take me fishing and do a million other things with us while he worked 6 to 7 days a week until he retired a few years ago.
Sorry about the long sad post,but I really believe in the power of prayer and a strong belief in God.
Thank You and God Bless You
Jim Malone