+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Default Prayers needed

Hi
    I just received the news tonight that my Dad Jim Malone Sr. has to go into surgery Monday for an aggressive Malignant Melanoma that he was operated on for three weeks ago,but tests showed that they did not get it all.I didn't even know he had the first operation he didn't tell me ,he didn't want me to worry.This comes after losing my best buddy,who was part of my soul,and more like my son than a pet,my Bulldog Bubba who died in our arms Thanksgiving night of a sudden heart attack.On top of all this my Fiance's father lapsed into a diabetic coma this week,but thankfully as come out of and is doing better.To say it has been a tough week has been an understatement.My Dad has been my biggest hero my entire life,after becoming a dad at 19 he gave me a wonderful life growing up that he never had,and always had time to take me fishing and do a million other things with us while he worked 6 to 7 days a week until he retired a few years ago.
    Sorry about the long sad post,but I really believe in the power of prayer and a strong belief in God.
    Thank You and God Bless You
    Jim Malone

Hey there Jim,
    As you have asked, your dad will be included in my/our prayers . Hopefully he will recover and continue to be the great dad you describe.

Mark

Added to our prayer list as well - but you've been on it all along, as are all our FAOL family.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

May the Good Lord shed his grace on you and your family. May He put peace in your hearts and rest your souls. All things happen in His time. I will pray for you and yours. God truly loves us all.

------------------
    Life, is the time He gave you to determine where you want to spend eternity.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Jim,

Your need is on my prayer list as well. And, as a deacon, we will include this in our prayers tomorrow night.

Blessings
    Look up Rom 15:13 and Col 1:9-14... (that is my prayer for you)

Ed

Thank You everyone,and you will be in my prayers also!
    God Bless
    Jim

Jim,
    Your Dad, you & all your loved ones are in our prayers here in Ohio.
    Mike

------------------
    This site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

My prayers are with your dad,I have spent some time with a dermatologist also. Sorry to say this--in the future if he needs more work find a doctor that uses the MOHS method. He wouldn't be going back the second time because they test right in the office,until they are sure it is removed the first time.

------------------

Bill

Same here, your's WILL BE added to my prayer list. That's a promise.

Tim
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Jim, you and yours have my prayers.

It is my hope that when things seem to be ganging up on you like this, that it is simply a way of getting all of the bad things in your life behind you in one period.

Better days are ahead. Hang in there!

+ Reply to Thread