When my family and I visited the park in the early 60's, I remember being in one of the Gift Shops, and I picked up a Post Card, that had an old print of Old Faithful Geyser, on the cover, I was totally fascinated by it and I fell in love with Yellowstone. When I got married in 72, we traveled there many times. I learned the more trips I made, the more comfortable I felt there. I would sit on one of the overstuffed chairs, on the second level of Old Faithful Inn, and listen and watch the Old Ladies get off the Tour Bus and exclaim "Isn't This NICE!", as they came through the front door. Another memory, was sitting on the outside balcony, overlooking Old Faithful Geyser. Like clockwork, the tourists would collect by the Geyser, sit on the benches, the Geyser would erupt, and some time later, a new group would show up and start the whole process over again. The time that I have spent there, restored my soul. Yellowstone Park is a very spiritual place to me and the most wondrous place I have ever fly fished.
Doug