Hi everyone. My middle daughter is becoming increasingly interested in fly fishing. I took her quite a few times last summer and she really enjoyed it. Of course her attention span is limited (she's only nine) so I kept the trips short, usually under an hour or two. She caught several trout (one on a pheasant tail nymph that she tied herself) so I think she's hooked. Anyway, here's my dilemma: As the water temperature around here is generally in the upper forties/low fifties for most of the spring months, she obviously needs a pair of waders (she just waded "wet" last summer). The only youth sized waders I've been able to find online are boot foot models. Although I suppose that would be acceptable, I would really like to find a pair of stocking foot waders for her since she grows quite quickly (especially her feet) and I think she'd likely outgrow the boot feet long before she actually outgrew the waders. Anyway, if anyone can offer any advice on where to find something like this, both Jessica and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Darryl