Thread: B.C. Steelhead

Threaded View

Default B.C. Steelhead

http://www.looptackle.se/blog/upload...864-703973.jpg (April Voker, B.C. Canada)

"This message is for you whether you live in Norway, Oregon or British Columbia.... Our steelhead are suffering and need your help!I have started a fundraiser called Flies For Fins. I don't want your money, but I do need some of your time and tying materials. I am working with Reaction Fly and Tackle, Pacific Angler, Michael and Young Fly Shop and Whistler FlyFishing to raise money for the Steelhead Society. Each location will carry a cork board that is full of steelhead flies MADE BY YOU. These flies will be sold at the shops, where proceeds will be donated to the Steelhead Society. In the middle of each cork board will be a graph that is updated weekly to show how much money had been raised.
    Mailing flies only takes a couple stamps (just make sure that they can be flattened in an envelope.) This is for a great cause, please choose to take some of your time and flies out of your box for it. I will have a Face Book page up in the next several days for Flies For Fins, however, we need flies RIGHT NOW.
    Flies can be shipped to:
    8505 Norman Cres.
    Chilliwack, B.C.
    Canada
    V2P 5C6
    Feel free to send one fly, or ten! Make them as fancy or as plain as you would like. Please include your name.
    Envelope, stamp, fly. It's that simple.
    Please do your part and help us make a difference!"
    Thank you so much,
    April.
    Last edited by DShock; 03-29-2009 at 06:03 AM.
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.