This year's Fish-In will actually start in the middle of the week, Wednesday, July 1 and run for the usual week, ending July 7th. ( I may have originally said the 8th but Bill made me realize that totalled up to 8 days-not that any of would hate being in paradise for that long!)

There will be one big difference this year. Our outstanding chefs of the past three years have decided they want to just play this year. Soooooo, I am open for suggestions for what we can all do to get together on July 4th (which is on a Saturday this year, hence starting the Fish-in on Wed.).

If there is someone who would like to step up and take over the dinner, that would be great. Otherwise, I was thinking about maybe having everyone get together at a local restaurant that evening. I'm taking suggestions and would really appreciate any and all input. If everyone is interested in going to a restaurant, how far are you willing to drive? I'm canvasing the Grayling area restaurants to see whom has enough space for us. Please post and let me know your thoughts.