+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aug Get Together

Default Aug Get Together

A couple other fishing nuts and I are working on putting together a Fishing get together At Lincoln' MT home of the famed Blackfoot River. It will be between the 1st and 18 th of August for about a week. We will be camping at Hooper's camp Ground right at the edge of town. All are welcome and can come for a day two days or whatever. This is not sponsored by any web sit nor is intended to promote one. For those of you not familiar with the area we will be at one of the premier Montana Rivers and aprox 40 mi from the world famous MO. The area also has a number of Lakes for tubbing and some large enough for power boats. We will also be a day?s trip from the Clark Fork and the Seely Swan area. The fishing includes Trout, Bass, Northern Pike, Some Walleye, and Grayling. Families are welcome and bring the young uns.
    If you are interested email me.
    If you have a time preference let me know. The Majority rules.

My wife and I will also be keeping a close watch on the Huckleberries and Morel Mushrooms. Oh and if you like to hike it is not that far from some wilderness fishing.
    Brian T. Ahern
    achome@montana.com

------------------
    Like life
    . Fishing is always good some times tha catching is not to hot.

No way I can make it, but if I could I would go just for some Morels. Man I love those! Can't get them here.
    Bill

awesome.

Cole
    We will need to check some things out early.

Hey Brian, are there facilities in Lincoln??

You know, like hotels, motels, BB's?????

My idea of roughing it is to go to the Safeco Ball Park. She figures that she only goes where she can plug in her hair dryer.

Al Corey

------------------
    If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else' dog around.

[This message has been edited by essobee (edited 18 February 2005).]

essobee
    There are motels etc in the town of Lincoln at least one is within walking distance of Hoopers park. The Park also has hook ups for trailers etc. I will email you a map in a few days.

Love that Lincoln area. Passing thru in August, but not sure when exactly. It the dates jive then I will surely see you.

It's not looking so good for me to be able to make it. My schedule just not going to work out. I was hoping things would play out.

------------------
    Take care everyone and cya around. Mark
    Take care and cya around,

Mark

I'd love to come up that way. I have never fished Montana and it's definitely on my "must do" list. I can't give a definite yet, but I may make it.

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

Will keep you all informed by email.

+ Reply to Thread