Went up to dry Run this evening, temps 40's, chilly, they had stocked a couple day ago so the locals had beat it down hard, today was left over fisherman off on saturday. I was hoping they would have caught all the stockies and not come back...lol So the evening went slow, but I did talk to some nice folks. Later after some scouting, I found a little off the path place that had gone unnoticed. I hadn't had a good day fishing so far so I didn't start to excited. I tyed on a Klinkhammer bwo cause Mike in Ohio says Klinkhammer and it was above the last place I took him. The area was tight for casting but did manage a couple of good cast and wound up with a brookie, that warmed up my hands. A tree or too later...lol, (found out that gives the pool time to settle back down) I landed a couple more. The casting got to be to difficult with all the brush and cover so I decided not fish dry but wet. I took out one of the flies I had sent to ol blue's swap for bassman, (REE said in a thread he had success with them so I tied some up) After tying it on I said well this is for bassman and on the first cast landed a very nice brookie with bright colors. Caught a couple more and ended my day. All in all, a very good FAOL day on the water.
Oh dang can't forget, broke in my new FAOL hat today as well, first time on the water for it...