Hi Ya'll

My names Duane McGrendel from Lanta, GA and I need some help. I was at the Cobb County Grange Halls monthly Baifishin for Bass seminar and they waz talking about using insects, mostly hoppers for Bass when they're up on the weeds in the spring. my cuzins and such have an annual fish fry in May, after we hit the Duluth resevoir for bass,watch out for the game warden, he dont like you fishin there, and I need help with riggin up a hopper. I was thinkin this was the place to come too. My ideer was too nose hook em with a hook, then add in a stinger rig with a #4 treble tailing on some wire off th back, like they use on the SKA tournament; I dont know if itll work, do you fellas have any suggestions? I checked around your site a stretch and you seem like such nice fellas, what with the Flags,I'm a vet ya know, Panama Class of '89, and how strong yous in church, so i figured I wouldn't look stupid askin here. My buddies razz me if I ask questions like that at the Grange, so i figured I'd check here. I appreciate anything ya'll could do to help me out, thanks Duane

------------------
Get them Hawgs,
Duane