+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digital Caliper

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gemrod View Post
    Hey great info. I called my Wal-Mart Jewelry and they have them at $4.00 each. Thanks for the info. Now Heritage Angler....how long have you had yours? Recent or are they long overdue? Why don't you just sell me one and I send you $5? Sounds like you have some that might be gone on you before you need them. Sooooo....just sell one to me?

Gemrod
    Gemrod - Got my calipers back in January. While I MIGHT need one spare battery before they all go bad, there's no way I'll use both. The one I keep at home will have the battery replaced on my dime. The one I keep at work will have the battery replaced by my employer. We keep batteries on hand for this, so it's no big deal.

Soooo........as I see it, unless you want me to just waste a battery, you need to PM me with your name/address so I can send it out Monday morning. You'll just be doing your part to save the local landfill here.

There's absolutely NO WAY you're going to pay me for this. I'll wrap the battery (still sealed in its wrapper, BTW) in a copy of the instructions. Mine is the 6" caliper, model#47257.

So cool Mr. Heritage Angler

Will PM you.

Funny how what goes around comes around. It seemed you had too many batteries and they would go bad. So I was going to purchase from you just to uh....I dunno...uh...just might as well buy one that someone has that will probably go bad due to shelf life as to go to town and buy one from a store.

Turns out you are going to help ME by sending me one free. It's a cool world huh?

Thanks Heritage Angler

Pm forthcoming

Gemrod

oh....BTW I suspect we have the same caliper. Mine is a Cen-Tech 6" that does use an SR44 Battery. It does no have a model number on it but the "item" number on it says 93293. Thanks for the battery.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 03-22-2009 at 03:20 AM.

Talking

Gemrod-You are most welcome. Just glad I could help. Let me know how it works out for you........Ed

+ Reply to Thread